Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Case study Strategic communication
- Having been operating for more than 20 years, the client was struggling to position itself and communicate about its highly technical business.
- The company wanted some media support, and was seeking to improve its corporate image and defend its reputation.
- The client also had crisis situations to manage with a number of governments and was seeking to defuse them.
- We created content and adapted messages to be shared with the media, and rolled out a staged press relations strategy (from national to pan-African).
- The group's communication was powerfully embodied by its CEO (opinion columns were drafted, interviews were staged, social networks were managed, etc.).
- The crisis situations were dealt with on a case-by-case basis, by identifying the levers to use and the people who needed to be reached.
- Better quality visibility for the CEO, particularly in terms of online listing and among decision-making targets, in particular with around sixty press articles in seven months in international, pan-African and local media publications.
- Professional communications tools were implemented.
- A very high-stakes financial crisis was defused in a West African country.
Discover our case studies.
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Support the creation of a new political party
Promote the image of a Central American country
Increase the influence of a pan-African logistics infrastructure company and raise its profile