Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Case study Strategic communication
As part of a BtoG approach, Concerto supported this tech player that was well established in Africa, helping it to clarify its processes and aims, promote its results and consolidate the reputation of its new CEO.
- Having been operating for more than 20 years, the client was struggling to position itself and communicate about its highly technical business.
- The company wanted some media support, and was seeking to improve its corporate image and defend its reputation.
- The client also had crisis situations to manage with a number of governments and was seeking to defuse them.
- We created content and adapted messages to be shared with the media, and rolled out a staged press relations strategy (from national to pan-African).
- The group's communication was powerfully embodied by its CEO (opinion columns were drafted, interviews were staged, social networks were managed, etc.).
- The crisis situations were dealt with on a case-by-case basis, by identifying the levers to use and the people who needed to be reached.
- Better quality visibility for the CEO, particularly in terms of online listing and among decision-making targets, in particular with around sixty press articles in seven months in international, pan-African and local media publications.
- Professional communications tools were implemented.
- A very high-stakes financial crisis was defused in a West African country.
Discover our case studies.
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Support the creation of a new political party
Promote the image of a Central American country
Increase the influence of a pan-African logistics infrastructure company and raise its profile