Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Track II diplomacy
Case study Track II diplomacy
- The client had a significant footprint in English-speaking African countries and wanted to extend its influence and activities in Francophone Africa.
- Concerto was contacted and asked to assist the client in raising its profile among Francophone people through an appropriate communications strategy designed to meet its growth targets.
- We implemented a press relations strategy designed to elevate the alliance to a pan-African position, tailoring the messages to be sent out and facilitating international and regional media interviews.
- Once we had mapped the key players, Concerto positioned the alliance's managing director in relation to key stakeholders so that he embodied the communications strategy, and so as to establish new partnerships and win the support of new members.
- Increased media coverage with more than forty press articles in six months, the majority of which were in pan-African and international media publications.
- The communications strategy helped win over new members, including a number of states and major conglomerates.
- As a result of its expansion in English-speaking African countries, the alliance has since become a leader across the whole continent.
Discover our case studies.
Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Support the creation of a new political party
Promote the image of a Central American country
Increase the influence of a pan-African logistics infrastructure company and raise its profile