Promote the image of a Central American country
Case study Strategic communication
- The company was suffering from a disparaged image at international level, particularly because of its political instability and economic situation.
- In these delicate circumstances, Concerto was contacted by the presidency of the republic and asked to reassure potential investors, attract them and enhance the prestige of the country through communications initiatives and business diplomacy.
- We deployed a country branding initiative and focused on a number of positive subjects, rather than adopting a defensive posture.
- Our approach centred on promoting the French-speaking world, tourism, cinema, sport and technology … by drafting a number of opinion columns and editorials, staging press conferences, organising meetings with influencers in the tourism sector, etc.
- Regarding business diplomacy, the country's high-level public decision-makers (the President of the Republic, Prime Minister, various Ministers) were showcased at international conferences and forums, events were staged and work on form and substance was undertaken by drafting memos, putting together presentations for a roadshow, etc.
- This background work yielded results – there were numerous publications in both the general and specialist press.
- Awareness of this country's less well-known features was raised among journalists from major French media publications and influencers
- An improved reputation, although it continues to suffer from ongoing political instability.
- New investments as a direct result of events organised by Concerto.
Discover our case studies.
Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Support the creation of a new political party
Increase the influence of a pan-African logistics infrastructure company and raise its profile