Increase the influence of a pan-African logistics infrastructure company and raise its profile
Case study Strategic communication
- A young company specialised in logistics infrastructure wanted to raise its profile in Africa and in relation to financial centres.
- Concerto was contacted and asked to extend the client's media coverage, fashion a brand that resonated with its audiences in Africa, bolster its communications capabilities and support it on a path to rapid growth.
- On each existing or potential market, Concerto conducted analyses of the media landscape so as to determine how the client was perceived and target the relevant media publications.
- Concerto contacted a brand strategy specialist and an artistic director so as to create a brand platform fashioned by visits to the client's operations sites.
- Once the brand strategy had been established, Concerto sought to raise the interest of the main regional and international media publications so as to enhance the client's profile.
- The client's brand was finalised and their website, their social media presence and their main communications tools were updated.
- The brand launch was supported by major media coverage involving more than a hundred press articles in regional and national publications.
- Concerto is still supporting the client in Africa across all of its business markets, providing strategic communications and press relations consultancy services.
Discover our case studies.
Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Support the creation of a new political party
Promote the image of a Central American country