Management of a public-private project for a government
Track II diplomacy
Case study Track II diplomacy
- Organisation of a meeting about health and nutrition between the client and two world leaders
- Presentation of the situation nationally and of the requirements
- Meetings and discussions for the client with partners about building a plant for manufacturing food products
- Discussion and awareness-raising of relevant ministries
- Organisation of field visits with project teams
- The client entered into agreements with the partners that Concerto had identified, resulting in the construction of a turnkey factory financed by the partner.
- The commitments made with the ministries helped breathe life into local agricultural sectors, resulting in the creation of local jobs.
- The factory will be able to produce 80,000,000 food sachets per year for some 120,000 children
Discover our case studies.
Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Support the creation of a new political party
Promote the image of a Central American country