Political, economic and regulatory risk monitoring
Case study Business intelligence
- Our client was an international company in the extractive sector with operations in several African countries.
- The client approached Concerto to implement a coordinated and integrated approach to political, regulatory and reputational risk management.
- Concerto has a team of analysts specialised in all the client's markets of operation who constantly monitor and analyse political, strategic and commercial developments and investigate specific issues of importance to the client.
- Based on the information gathered on the ground by our teams and available in the public domain, we built a risk dashboard that assesses more than 40 indicators designed specifically for our client.
- We have helped and continue to help the client anticipate and respond to various risks, as well as identify and seize opportunities in multiple jurisdictions, through accurate, actionable, real-time information gathering and analysis.
- Our dashboards inform the board’s strategic decision-making and enable them to adapt and refine their growth strategy.
Discover our case studies.
Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Support the creation of a new political party
Promote the image of a Central American country