Support the creation of a new political party
Track II diplomacy
Case study Track II diplomacy
- In early 2018, the client decided to formalise their commitment to bringing about a political changeover by creating a major political party.
- They wanted Concerto to support them with this initiative in a number of ways: creating a graphic identity, implementing a strategy, communicating, organising a launch event, etc.
- Our approach involved initiatives deployed at local level (attending the client's cabinet and numerous strategic meetings), together with traditional communications levers (press relations, strategic consultancy, lobbying, graphic identity, etc.).
- Particular attention was paid to enhancing the professional nature of the digital communications tools used and to the party's e-reputation in this country in which social networks have a considerably important role to play in public debate.
- Our role also involved mobilising leading international personalities from both the private and public sectors.
- The party is now the country’s second largest political force and is seen by everybody as a professional, effective party that uses the most advanced tools available.
Discover our case studies.
Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Promote the image of a Central American country
Increase the influence of a pan-African logistics infrastructure company and raise its profile