International institutional support and support with communications for the presidency and government of an African country
Case study Strategic communication
- It mapped targeted international private and institutional stakeholders
- It relayed flagship development projects and investment opportunities.
- It raised the awareness of international and pan-African institutions of the country's positions and initiatives.
- A provided support for international events in the country: it made decisions about who to invite and sent out invitations, scheduled them, oversaw media relations, etc.
- It organised business events for members of the government with the international private sector
- It organised high-level meetings with heads of state and representatives of institutions
- It accompanied the President on a number of his official trips and organised high-level meetings for the delegation
- It oversaw media relations internationally with the most prestigious media publications
- It managed the social network presence
Discover our case studies.
Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Support the creation of a new political party
Promote the image of a Central American country