Create an international profile for a Central African political figure
Track II diplomacy
Case study Track II diplomacy
- A successful politician and entrepreneur, the client needed to raise their profile and extend their network as effectively as possible internationally.
- Beyond their own personal circumstances, the aim was to inform the international community of the political chaos that was rife in their country.
- The other aim was to counter the ongoing and increasingly virulent attacks directed at them at a time when they were establishing themselves as a major opposition figure.
- press relations
- drafting of opinion pieces
- international lobbying (strategic countries, international organisations, influential personalities, economic stakeholders, etc.)
- ongoing strategic advice
- A significantly enhanced profile with coverage in most major international publications (Financial Times, Le Figaro, BBC, CNN, etc.) since the start of our collaboration in 2013.
- Better credibility and an extended international network (to be shored up)
- A bolstered digital community (an additional 600,000 followers on Twitter, for example).
Discover our case studies.
Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Support the creation of a new political party
Promote the image of a Central American country