Coordinate the communication initiatives of a presidential candidate and establish their credibility internationally
Track II diplomacy
Case study Track II diplomacy
- Conducting of an image audit among political / economics players and members of civil society both locally and internationally
- Definition of a clear positioning, adapted to specific local and international features
- Creation of a programme-based think tank made up of national and international experts which went on to become the campaign political movement
- Staging of meetings with international and pan-African figures from the worlds of politics and economics
- Participation in international events
- Meetings with the local diplomatic corps and high-level representatives of international institutions
- Training of a communications team in digital practices and community management
- Daily coaching of communications teams during the campaign
- Management of international press relations for the client: drafting and sending of press releases, organisation of interviews
- Drafting of opinion pieces
- Staging of bilateral meetings with heads of state before the presidential election
- Support staging the investiture with management of international press and international official guests
- The candidate won the presidential election.
- Furthermore, their international reputation was significantly improved through targeted media relations and management of professional social networks until they ultimately became, in a few months, the leading political figure of their country.
- The candidate’s victory was hailed by the international press and by their opposite numbers internationally.
Discover our case studies.
Showcase the expertise of an international supplier of ICT services
Increase the visibility and raise the profile of a pan-African institution
Support the creation of a new political party
Promote the image of a Central American country